APPLICATIONS FOR 2021/2022 ARE OPEN FROM 1st of APRIL TO 27th of SEPTEMBER 2021.
The number of places is limited to 25 students. Please note: when the Executive Master is full, the enrolments is closed.
There is no requirement for applicants to have done any specific ‘field of study’ in order to take this course, which includes ‘European public affairs’ and ‘communication techniques’. You can enrol on the Executive Master in European Public Affairs and Communication via a master’s degree, for example, in law or political science, or via a master’s in journalism, public relations, communication science, humanities and social sciences, and so on.
The level of English must be at least B1 (intermediate). In order to more easily integrate French-language speakers, the course’s final thesis can be written in English or French.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED
This is a summary of the documents to be sent with the application form, for the attention of Anne-Laure Armand
- Detailed covering letter.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Photocopy of identity card and/or passport.
- Personal details form mentioning family name, first name, nationality, place of residence, address, telephone (fixed and/or mobile), and email.
- Copy of the lastest diploma(s) with an indication of the grade achieved. If the student can prove they have a Bachelor’s degree as well as professional experience linked to Europe and/or the communication professions, please send a detailed note about this experience together with any documents proving this experience.
- An identity picture in high quality, jpg format (for your student card).
Any other document that may be required at a later date by the IHECS authorities.