Applications for 2024/2025 are now OPEN. Application are accepted until 25th of September 2024.
The number of places is limited to 25 students. Please note that when the Executive Master is full, the enrolment is closed.
There is no requirement for applicants to have done any specific ‘field of study’ in order to take this course, which includes ‘European public affairs’ and ‘communication techniques’. You can enrol on the Executive Master in European Public Affairs and Communication via a master’s degree, for example, in law or political science, or via a master’s in journalism, public relations, communication science, humanities and social sciences, and so on.
The level of English must be at least B1 (intermediate). In order to more easily integrate French-language speakers, the course’s final thesis can be written in English or French.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED
- The Student Charter signed.
- Detailed covering letter.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Photocopy of identity card and/or passport.
- Copy of the lastest diploma(s) with an indication of the grade achieved. If the student can prove they have a Bachelor’s degree as well as professional experience linked to Europe and/or the communication professions, please send a detailed note about this experience together with any documents proving this experience.
- An identity picture in high quality, jpg format (for your student card).
Any other document that may be required at a later date by the IHECS authorities.
The application form is to be completed online via the link below.